At Glover & Son Heating & Air Conditioning INC., we understand that every home and business needs a well-functioning heating system. Our local, family-owned company has delivered quality services for heating in Fremont, Newark, and San Ramon for more than 24 years. You can rest assured that we will be here when you need heating installation, repair, or replacement.
Give us a call at (510) 319-0754 or contact us online for more information about our heating services and to arrange an appointment.
Best-in-Class Heating Systems & Services
Staying warm in the winter months requires a quality heating system. When a problem arises, you may need new heating installation, repair, or replacement to restore the heat.
Stay warm all winter with services that include:
- Heating installation: Some of the most popular options for heating installation include furnaces and heat pumps. Your HVAC technician can help you compare the options to find the ideal type and size system for your home.
- Heating replacement: If your heating system causes hot and cold spots in the house, breaks down often, is near the end of its life, or does not keep the house sufficiently warm, these are signs that heating replacement may be necessary. Your technician can inspect your system to determine if it’s time for an upgrade.
- Heating repair: Heating repairs are inevitable. Call for heating repair when you notice any change in performance, strange noises, or cold air coming from your vents.
- 24/7 emergency repairs: When the heat stops working, you may require immediate assistance. Experienced technicians are available for 24/7 heating repair services.
- Maintenance contracts: You can prevent unexpected repairs, improve energy efficiency, and optimize performance with regular heating maintenance. A maintenance agreement ensures that your system always receives the preventative maintenance needed for reliable performance.
If you have concerns about your existing heating system, want a heater installed, or don’t know if replacement is needed, a trained and experienced HVAC professional can help. Attempting to repair or install a heating system on your own can result in poor performance and more frequent problems with the equipment. Your HVAC technician can take care of all your installation, repair, and maintenance needs to help you get the most from your equipment.
“A good company to do business with. Honest and dependable. Clean and efficient work team. Highly recommend.”- Donald A.
“Whenever we need to have our furnace or air conditioner serviced we always call Glover & Son. They are reliable, professional, and on time. They seem to be honest, straight shooters and tell it like it is. They always give us options. We would definite”- John B.
“These guys, this company, is on point! Fast service from the time I called to the time Luke came out. Straight forward and trustworthy. Thank you Glover & Son! My family loves this family business.”- Valerie P.